LAMBAY NATURE WALKING TOURS
|Weather permitting, we offer a five hour Lambay Guided Walking Tour to see the wildlife and scenery as well as the external of some of the various buildings most weekends.|
|THE COST IS €110.00 PER PERSON AS PART OF A GROUP OF TWELVE.|
Thirty minute boat trip over, one hour around the lower inhabited area including the Real Tennis Court and Chapel, past the Walled Garden and then two hours up through the wilder parts of the island to where the unfortunate RMS Tayleur met an early demise in 1854, an hour in the harbour area before the thirty minute return boat trip.
More details are available on www.LambayIsland.ie
• An average level of fitness is required for the walk.
• The group must stay together and we move as fast as the slowest person.
• While staying together, please maintain social distancing particularly on the boat.
• No photographs allowed indoors or of islanders.
• Wear appropriate footwear for a cross country walk.
• Long trousers are recommended in case of ticks, nettles or brambles along our route.
• You will have a bit of time to yourself on the beach or harbour at the end of our tour. You could then swim in the harbour, relax, sunbathe, etc.
• We will have a small BBQ and refreshments on the boat before we leave. Please let me know if you are vegetarian or pescatarian.
• Usual covid questionnaire applys...no coughs, no high temperature, no recent foreign travel, not told to isolate, etc, etc.
• What you need to bring...clothing that can get a bit dirty, a rain jacket is always good, camera, factor 50, swimming togs & towel, a smile and a sense of humour if you have one!
This is a part time business, restricted by tide, weather and Covid-19, and demand outstrips availability.
Text: 086 784 1000 Email: email@example.com